- Router interfaces on a Router-on-a-stick setup are configured as L3 subinterfaces
- Reasons you wouldn't need to implement an SVI;
i) Provide failover for a failed primary SVI
ii) Provide connectivity to an external router for inter-vlan routing
- The cmd 'Autostate Exclude' could be implemented on a port that is used for monitoring and is connected to an IDS
- A Glean adjacency is when a MLS connects directly to several hosts and the FIB table maintains a prefix for the subnet rather than individual host prefixes
- If you get 'incomplete' or 'drop' adjacencies check the switch hasn't been configured with unsupported software features.